Public Paranormal Investigations at Belvoir Winery!
Belvoir Winery has long been known as one of the most haunted locations in the Midwest. We have three event offerings this year for our guests looking to enjoy our paranormal history.
- Boo's and Booze - Our Boo's and Booze event is a great opportunity for people to enjoy the history of our property while learning more about wines and the paranormal. Nick Spantgos, our lead paranormal investigator at the winery, will be here to show guests some of the tools used during the investigations and will also answer any questions you may have about paranormal activity here at the winery or in any other locations. Event includes cheese/crackers, chocolates, tasting of all wines, and a souvenir glass to take home with you. Tickets are $35/person.
- Evening Paranormal Investigation - Our evening investigations are a five hour interactive experience with a paranormal investigative team. You will accompany the paranormal investigators in small groups to various locations on the site. The investigation team will bring out gear for you to use during the investigation. You're also welcome to bring your own, camera, video camera, audio recorder, etc. to record your own evidence while on site. Evening investigations are from 8:00 PM to 1:00 AM. Tickets are $50/person.
- All-Night Paranormal Investigation - This event is for the diehard paranormal fans. We're holding all-night events to allow you the experience of a full investigation at the winery. Much like the evening investigation, you can bring your own gear or you can use the gear provided by the investigation team. Bring a sleeping bag if you think you may need a nap, because you'll be at the winery ALL NIGHT LONG (8:00 PM - 5:00 AM)! Tickets are $100/person. Note that tickets for this event are extremely limited and will sell out quickly.
Just a few notes on the events...
- No alcohol will be allowed once event begins. Bar will be open until start of event, so you're free to come in early for drinks if you'd like to do so.
- No refunds or date switching. Spots in these events are limited and they sell out quickly, so please make sure you can attend that date before booking.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. You'll be inside and outside during the event, so make sure you have clothes and footwear that will be comfortable.
- Tickets can be purchased at the winery or by calling 816-200-1811. Event dates can be found on the Calendar of Events on the website.
- Most importantly, have fun! Belvoir Winery is a very special place and we're thrilled that you have the opportunity to learn more about its history in such a unique way!
Friday Night Wine Down
Everyone needs to wine-down at the end of the week! Come on out and enjoy the music, friends, and beautiful sunsets all summer long! We'll be open until 11:00 PM on the following Fridays:
April 5th, 12th & 19th
May 3rd, 10th, 24th & 31st
June 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th
July 5th, 19th & 26th
August 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th
Event Space Rental
Participate in one of our many events hosted by Belvoir or host your own in one of our 5 event spaces! To reserve your space or request a quote, contact our Event Coordinator, Rachel Shirk or CEO, Jesse Leimkuehler at email@example.com. Rental includes tables, chairs, white linen tablecloths, event setup, bartenders, takedown and AV equipment if needed. For a space rental Friday-Sunday Belvoir has a three hour minimum requirement. Hourly rates vary based on day of the week, duration of the event, time of day, staff availability and season. Again, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for specialized quote.
Memorial Room, Seats 16-20 guests, Approximately $50.00 per hour
Back Dining Room or Back Sitting Room, Seats 40 at round tables, 50 Theater Style, Approximately $50.00-$125.00 per hour
Ice Cream Shop & Deli, Seats 80 at round tables, 50 Theater Style, Approximately $125-$150.00 per hour
Front Patio, Seats 80 guests
First Floor Ballroom, Seats 140 (max) at round tables, 175 Theater Style, Approximately $200.00-$300.00 per hour