Liberty's unique wine destination
Our winery provides Liberty and the Greater Kansas City Area with a historic destination that has no comparison. We grow several varieties of grapes in our vineyard.
Come to Belvoir for free samples of each of our 6 wines, seven days a week during business hours. During your tasting you'll learn about the property's 130 year history. After your tasting feel free to roam the hallways of our first floor with a glass of wine, or take a bottle outside to enjoy the beautiful view, after all, Belvoir is French for "beautiful view"! We also offer cheese & cracker trays. Outside food is permitted, if the food is eaten outside. Reservations are not required for wine tastings.
We currently produce six wines under our label. They are:
- Chardonel - Dry white wine produced with a hybrid grape that combines Chardonnay with Seyval.
- Plumeria - Floral semi-dry white. Blend of Traminette, Vignole, and Seyval grapes.
- Sorelle Dolci - Sweet white dessert wine. Symphony and Cayuga grapes are used for this delicious blend.
- Norton - Dry red wine. Norton is the state grape of Missouri. Very smooth for a dry red.
- Casanova - Semi-dry red. Blend of Chambourcin, St. Vincent, and Syrah grapes.
- Lucky Pierre - Sweet red dessert wine. Concord is the base grape used for the blend.