Liberty's unique wine destination
Our winery provides Liberty and the Greater Kansas City Area with a historic destination that has no comparison. We grow several varieties of grapes in our vineyard.
All of our harvest is processed on-site to create our own unique wines bottled to match our personal high standards.
Everyday free historic chats are available to learn about the 130 years of history of the property. Talks occur during our free wine tastings.
We currently produce six wines under our label. They are:
- Chardonel - Dry white wine produced with a hybrid grape that combines Chardonnay with Seyval.
- Plumeria - Floral semi-dry white. Blend of Traminette, Vignole, and Seyval grapes.
- Sorelle Dolci - Sweet white dessert wine. Symphony and Cayuga grapes are used for this delicious blend.
- Norton - Dry red wine. Norton is the state grape of Missouri. Very smooth for a dry red.
- Casanova - Semi-dry red. Blend of Chambourcin, St. Vincent, and Syrah grapes.
- Lucky Pierre - Sweet red dessert wine. Concord is the base grape used for the blend.
Belvoir Winery offers free samples of all six wines, seven days a week during business hours. We also offer ice cream, spoonable fudge, cheese trays and cheese spreads. Stay awhile and share a bottle with friends!